Retirement Planning is the process of determining retirement income goals and the actions and decisions necessary to achieve those goals. Expat Financial Service helps the clients to plan effectively their retirement and make necessary investments to make their retirement easy for financial planning. Retirement Plan includes activities like identifying estimating expenses, identifying sources of income, manage your assets and creating and implementing a savings plan.
A pension is a retirement account that an employer maintains to give their employees a fixed payout when they retire. When the employee retires, funds that are invested on the employee’s behalf, and the earnings on that investment will generate income for employee Expat Financial Service provides the proper guidance to companies and employers to invest in pension planning in a proper way.
Life Insurance Policy’s:
A mortgage term life insurance policy helps guarantee your loved ones a tax free benefit in the event of your death – funds they can use to help with mortgage payments. Policy terms are available for fifteen to thirty years. No matter how large your death benefit is, it passes to your beneficiaries, generally income tax-
Long-Term Savings Plans:
It means more money for your retirement. It involves savings for your personal retirement account to have more money to secure your future.
Tax Planning includes analyzing the financial situation of the client to plan the finances from a tax efficiency point of view in the most optimized manner. We at Expat Financial Service do all the research and after analyzing, prepare a proper tax plan. Tax planning allows a tax player to make the best use of the various tax exemptions, deductions, and benefits to minimize their tax liability over a financial year.
Financial planning helps in understanding the capital requirement and sources of income. It helps in framing the policies in relation to achieving short and long-term goals. Our Financial Advisor team analyses all the necessary accounts and do the financial planning in the supervision of financial advisor manager.
Why is Financial Planning Necessary?
Framing a financial plan helps you analyze the income and expenditures to set short and long-term goals, and set your financial future. When you have a financial plan, it is easier to make financial decisions and stay on track to meet your goals. Some of the reasons why financial planning with the help of financial advisors is necessary and helps you to get you where you want to be.
- Income: Income is your source to meet monthly expenses, savings and tax payments. By doing financial planning, you come to know that how much money you need for all these activities.
- Capital: The more is cash flow, the more will be the capital. It allows you to make investments to improve your overall financial well being.
- Investment: A properly framed financial plan includes all the factors, circumstances, objectives and risk tolerance. It guides you in deciding the types of investments that you need to make to complete your life goals.
- Emergencies: Prevention is better than cure and when it’s about money, getting ready is better than regret. There might be some circumstances and unexpected situations ahead which may become obstacles before your goals. Financial Planning prevents you from such situations which affect your primary objectives. Providing security to your family is an important part of financial planning.
- Retirement: While meeting your family goals it is a general objective to have a comfortable retired life. If you are planning a retirement after more than 10 years you should plan to invest from now because the magic of compounding is experienced if stayed invested for a long term. Financial planning helps you create an adequate corpus for retirement when expenses continue but income seems to be drying. It is advisable to consider investing for your life’s goals.
Fulfilling the future needs and improving the standard of living depends on the plans you make today. So what’s your plan for the future? Are you considering the situations that can shake your financial plan? Plan today for a better tomorrow. Contact our expert Financial Planner here